Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

venerdì 1 febbraio 2013

CRAFTY VALENTINE'S DAY: 10+ DIYs PROJECT FOR YOUR LOVER


20% off from all your orders on treasurebox.co.uk at the checkout with the code IHAVEADEER

If you follow me on Pinterest you'll surely see that i'm collecting many Valentine's day project these days.
It's time to share what I found! Keep watching, I will post some new tutorials soon x

1. Heart Shaped Instagram Pictures Collage

















I'm pretty sure all of you are Instagram owners, so what about a heart shaped
collage on canvas with your pictures?



2. Secret Message Mason Jar


I love mason jars so much! Put a sweet note inside a jar and give it to your lover.

3. Felt Heart Shaped Hands Warmer


Make your lover feel warmer when your away with this cute felt hearts!

4. Painted Heart Pillow 

This tutorial shows how to make a bag. But I recommend using this technique for making a pillow!

5. Valentine Glitter Mason Jar

Nice and simple project for last minute gifts!

6. Lace Hearts Garland
Use Christmas Lights to make these beautiful garlands!

7. Love Voucher Booklet


Make this simple project by printing some nice date ideas.

8. February Ombre Calendar

Amazing and soft calendar. He won't forget your anniversary anymore!

9. Heart Milk Cubes


These cute little hearts will colour the milk!

10. Fortune Cookies



Sweet note inside delicious fortune cookies! Surprise!

11. Chocolate Cupcakes with Heart Shape Cutouts

Hope you like them (:

17 commenti:

  1. I love so much Heart Shaped Instagram Pictures Collage!
    Thanks for nice ideas!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Love these ideas! So cute!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. thanks for such a sweet comment. xx

    RispondiElimina
  4. Lovely ideas!!! Great pictures as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. Sooooo cute! I love the idea of number 9 but everything is great :)

    RispondiElimina
  6. Amazing post! I love the diy:)

    Check out my blog: http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de

    RispondiElimina
  7. aw lovely ideas! <3

    following you now xoxo

    www.the-styleguide.blogspot.mx

    RispondiElimina
  8. Such great DIY ideas, thank you so much for sharing x

    www.steffysworld.com

    RispondiElimina
  9. I love the lace hearts garland, so pretty. So many cute ideas!

    Fashion Burger

    RispondiElimina
  10. I really love this ! So cute!

    My blog is up and running again! More posts will come this week! Please stop by <3

    //
    http://trinebay.blogspot.com/
    //

    RispondiElimina
  11. It was a beneficial workout for me to go through your webpage. Private Tutor WELLESLEY It definitely stretches the limits with the mind when you go through very good info and make an effort to interpret it properly. I am going to glance up this web site usually on my PC. Thanks for sharing

    RispondiElimina

Follow me and I'll follow back (:
Add me on: GFC|Twitter|Facebook|Bloglovin'